Sunday, October 08, 2006

Moving Onto 'Dyna'

After realizing I needed a bigger bike... (isn't that always the case?) I decided to look at the Dyna Model line that Harley had been building for quite a while. I was always interested in the "Low Rider" model which is the FXDLR. But my dream bike was to be the Dyna Wide Glide. This bike is a Cadillac compared to the other Dyna models. I purchased my 1998 Dyna Wide Glide brand new in Oregon from a dealership in Beaverton, OR. It was the custom color model for that year which is a teal and tan two tone combination. I didnt really care for it at first, but it grew on me. I had to come back into the showroom a few times before actually making an offer on it but I finally did. I love this bike!!! I still have it today, with many changes albeit, but it's a bike that I really enjoy riding on the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment