Friday, February 08, 2013

Lost a Friend


My friend and fellow rider Sydney Sheppard (aka Fishwitch) passed away in her sleep back on Monday January 21st. This lady (and I use that term with the utmost respect) was without a doubt one of the most friendly people this old grumbly, grumpy, sawtooth, whippersnapper has ever met in my life. Her wit and just fun nature brought a smile to my face the first time we ever spoke.

Sydney will be missed, her presence on rides were always from the rear looking on and after everyone else, but she enjoyed being with and being a part of everyones world and always has a caring heart.

Thank you Lord for letting us cross paths in life, she has made me a better person for it.

Godspeed to you my friend, and you'll always have a place to ride with me and Tinker in our hearts.


Victory Tribute to Fishy



No comments:

Post a Comment