Thursday, July 24, 2014

More Final Assembly

OK so final assembly has come down now to just some semantics waiting on parts that the supply house have screwed up but they are forgiven .... unless I cant ride this weekend....  All kidding aside I am so ready to get on this beast again and go do some road riding my body is aching! Its been almost a year!  A few more Aleve and I can calm down a bit.

All the major parts are on the bike, I am waiting for a speedo harness to completed the front end headlamp wiring and assembly and a much needed 2-into-1 header that my exhaust Guru Guy has spent more than 5 weeks trying to put together and should be done TODAY as promised for the 10th time. Tired of promises just get the damn pipe DONE! - see I am getting irritable now...

Pics will be up as soon as I can roll her out into the sunlight and get the good camera out, because these phone pics are just horrible and dont do it any justice whatsoever. So sorry for the lack of Photos - I know its much better to see it than to hear about it.


 Almost Done!  

No comments:

Post a Comment